Help us in supporting the Python Software Foundation with their annual end-of-year fundraising drive.
Every year the Python Software Foundation launches an end-of-year fundraising drive to help build a sustainable community of supporters.
Their goal is to raise $30,000!
You can help by signing up to give monthly or if you’re already a supporting member (Thank You!!), by checking the box to renew your membership automatically.
The drive begins October 22 and concludes November 21, 2018.
Your donations have IMPACT
Over $118,543 was awarded in financial aid to 143 PyCon attendees in 2018.
$240,000 has been paid in grants from January through September 2018 to recipients in 45 different countries.
Some examples of how your donation dollars are spent:
- $35,000 was provided to the Python Core Development Sprint in 2018
- $20,000 helps support 11 Python conferences, impacting over 3,000 people globally
- $20,000 helps support ~25 hands-on workshops impacting over 700 people
- $10,000 supports user group meetup fees for 150 groups for 6 months
- $5,000 provides hosting for 3-4 PSF community web services for a year(e.g. Mail.python.org, uspycon.org, wiki.python.org)
- $1,000 helps supports 2 regional conferences, impacting over 500 people
- $50 supports a Python meetup group for 3 months
This work can’t be done without the generous financial support that people like you provide.
It’s easy to donate –
- Click here to make a one-time or recurring donation.
- If you’re an existing PSF Supporting Member and would like to make your support recurring, log into your account and click “Auto-Renewal”.
- If you’re an existing Supporting Member and would like to support the PSF beyond your $99 annual fee, use this donation page to select an additional one-time or monthly donation.
- If you’d like to join the PSF, click here to become a Supporting Member and optionally make a one-time donation.
More details on contributing can be found on the 2018 PSF Recurring Giving Campaign page.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to our past fundraisers! Your support is what makes the PSF possible and is greatly appreciated by the Python community.
Please consider contributing to the Recurring Giving Campaign & help them reach their goal of $30K.
The PSF is a non-profit organization entirely supported by its sponsors, members & the public.
Nice weblog right here! Also your web site loads up fast!
What web host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate
hyperlink on your host? I desire my website loaded up
as fast as yours lol
We use Siteground as our web host.
Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply cool and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep
up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and
please keep up the gratifying work.
Thanks for the kind words.
I always used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am
a user of web therefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.
Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this.
Hi there, I discovered your site via Google even as looking for a similar subject, your site came
up, it seems good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply changed into alert to your weblog via Google,
and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels.
I will appreciate for those who proceed this in future.
Lots of other folks will probably be benefited out of your writing.
Tremendous things here. I’m very satisfied to peer your post.
Thanks a lot and I’m looking forward to contact you.
Will you please drop me a mail?
I was able to find good info from your blog posts.
It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this
excellent blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will share this site with
my Facebook group. Chat soon!